Thursday, April 26, 2007

More of the "little man"




First of all I want to say THANK YOU to everyone that has sent us their well wishes. I'm sorry that I have not been able to respond to all of the emails that you've sent, but I'm sure you understand why. We've been overwhelmed by the love and support that everyone has shared with us this past month. Finnegan is more than a blessing in our lives and we are so thankful for him.
I remember telling many of you at the store that I would probably be bored the first three months home with him. WHAT was I thinking??? Life's been so full since he arrived and we can't believe how quick the days go by. He's growing faster than I expected and changes with every nap.
...and I just have to say that Ryan (Mr. Rustic Roots) is the BEST dad and husband that anyone could ask for! Thanks hunny!!!!

No comments: