Thursday, May 10, 2007

Earth Angel

grassangelbw
angelwings
Soooo I bought a set of angel wings and went kinda crazy with them! I got a new camera lens this week and went to town taking pictures of Finn. My little one was an "angel" all day. He slept through just about every shot until the end of the day, when dad came home. Then a little swim in the pool.
fly angel bw
IMG_1055
I could really use your help picking out one of these photos to use for part of a mother's day gift to my mom. Of course, I love all of the pictures, but I only need one to blow up and frame for my mom. Please help me choose! Just leave me a comment or an email. Thanks!
angbb
slepang

5 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

I of course LOVE them ALL.....
If I HAD to choose, I would choose either 2, 3 if you could lighten up Finn's face (do you have photo smart?) or 5. Leaning mostly towards 5...........

Honestly, they are ALL so beautiful you can't go wrong....not when you have a subject that looks like that! :)

Maria Papoila said...

Madeleine McCann, almost 4 years old,disappeared from The Ocean Club resort, Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portugal, in the evening of May 3, 2007. Police says that she was kidnapped by an english man.
Please help! See it on my blog and if possible,translate and copy that to your blog.
Thank you.
There´s a reward! Look at the news on internet.

Jody said...

I loved them all too...and think it would be sweet to blow up teo or three and frame them together. Or separately. They just say so much when you group them up. Very sweet...but I think my FAVORITE was the last one. So relaxed. Finn is at peace...as an angel. Thanks for sharing your photos. Happy, Happy Mother's Day to you!

shelly d said...

I just got here.. I'm sure you have already picked a fabulous picture. Can't wait to see what you did.... Happy Mother's Day.

Maria Papoila said...

Please see my post about the missing little girl. It´s in portuguese and in english too (bold).